Образец заявление на английском языке образец

• Автор темы Автор темы Quce
  • Дата начала Дата начала

Как составить, образец заявление на английском языке образец?​

Sure, here is a detailed example of a formal letter of request in English. This type of letter can be used for a variety of purposes, such as requesting information, a service, or a favor.

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

[City, State, ZIP Code]

[Email Address]

[Phone Number]

[Date]

[Recipient’s Name]

[Recipient’s Title]

[Recipient’s Organization]

[Recipient’s Address]

[City, State, ZIP Code]

Dear [Recipient’s Name],

I am writing to formally request [specific information/service/favor] from [Recipient’s Organization]. I am [briefly describe your situation or reason for the request].

Specifically, I am seeking [provide a detailed description of what you need]. This request is important because [explain why this is important or how it will benefit you or others].

Please find attached [mention any documents or supporting materials you are including, if any]. If you require any additional information or have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me at [your phone number] or [your email address].

I would appreciate it if you could respond to this request by [mention a specific deadline or timeframe if applicable]. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

[Your Full Name]

Example​

John Smith

123 Maple Street

Springfield, IL 62701

john.smith@example.com

(555) 123-4567

September 3, 2024

Ms. Emily Johnson

Customer Service Manager

Acme Corporation

456 Oak Avenue

Springfield, IL 62702

Dear Ms. Johnson,

I am writing to formally request a refund for the defective product I purchased from Acme Corporation on August 15, 2024. The product, a Model X-2000 blender, has not functioned correctly since its arrival, despite following all provided usage instructions.

Specifically, the blender does not power on, even after changing the power cord and testing multiple outlets. This issue is significant as it prevents me from using the appliance, which I had purchased for daily use.

Please find attached a copy of the purchase receipt and a photograph of the defective product. I would appreciate a full refund of $89.99 to be issued to my original payment method. If you need any additional information or documentation, please feel free to contact me at (555) 123-4567 or john.smith@example.com.

I would be grateful if you could process this request by September 20, 2024. Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

John Smith

This template can be adjusted according to the specific details of your request and the relationship you have with the recipient.

Назад
Сверху