Заявление на английском языке образец

Как сформировать, заявление на английском языке образец?​

Certainly! Here's a detailed sample of a formal statement in English. For this example, let's assume you are writing a resignation letter to your employer.

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

[City, State, ZIP Code]

[Email Address]

[Phone Number]

[Date]

[Recipient's Name]

[Recipient's Title]

[Company's Name]

[Company's Address]

[City, State, ZIP Code]

Dear [Recipient's Name],

I am writing to formally tender my resignation from my position as [Your Job Title] at [Company's Name], effective [Last Working Day, typically two weeks from the date of the letter].

This decision was not made lightly, as I have greatly enjoyed working with the team and contributing to the projects over the past [length of time you've been with the company]. However, after careful consideration, I have decided that it is time for me to pursue new opportunities and challenges.

I want to express my sincere gratitude for the support, guidance, and opportunities provided to me during my tenure at [Company's Name]. Working here has been a valuable experience, and I have learned and grown professionally in ways I hadn't anticipated.

To ensure a smooth transition, I am more than willing to assist in the handover of my responsibilities and help train my replacement if needed. Please let me know how I can best contribute to this process.

Once again, thank you for the opportunity to be a part of [Company's Name]. I wish you and the company continued success in the future.

Yours sincerely,

[Your Name]

Feel free to adjust the details to better fit your specific situation and the nature of your resignation.

Назад
Сверху